TEREK HOPKINS // 6385 Cambria Pines Rd. Cambria, CA // firstname.lastname@example.org
EDUCATION // UNIVERSITY OF OREGON, EUGENE, OR // Graduated June, 2014
- Bachelor of Arts in English and a minor in Creative Writing.
- Accepted into the Kidd Tutorial year-long writing course in fiction.
Trainless Magazine http://trainlessmagazine.com/article/151/little-white-lines.html
WORK EXPERIENCE: WRITING & EDITING
EDITOR AT ALLEGORY ONLINE MAGAZINE // May 2017 to Present
EDITOR & JOURNALIST AT ETHOS MAGAZINE // September 2013 to June 2014
- Journalist for the award winning Ethos Magazine. Duties included in-field work as well as working alongside the magazine’s editors on rewrites.
- Editor at Ethos Magazine. Collaborated with writers on redrafts. Helped fix issues with grammar and sentence structure, in addition to macro problems such as issues with arc and overall narrative.
DIRECTOR OF SOCIAL MEDIA FOR NEW MOON BOUTIQUE // October 2014 to Present
- Manage & supervise all social media for New Moon Boutique’s website: http://www.newmoonboutique.com/. Duties include updating and maintaining Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram.
- Writing content for all product lines.
WORK EXPERIENCE: TEACHING
HEAD ENGLISH TEACHER AT CC SA REAL, IBIZA, SPAIN // Sept. 2016 to June 2017
LEAD INSTRUCTOR AT PARLA LANGUAGE SCHOOL, BARCELONA, SPAIN // Feb. 2015 to August 2015
CREATIVE WRITING INSTRUCTOR AT MLK JUVENILE DETENTION CENTER, OREGON // Jan. to June of 2013
WORK EXPERIENCE: OTHER
RANCH HAND AT KONDA CATTLE RANCH, CALIFORNIA // September 2015 to Present
Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress, Photoshop, Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram.